Monday, December 1, 2014

Same day slide show? - Cleveland Wedding Photographer

I am starting to implement same day slide shows into my business. What I love about the same day slide show is that it gives the couple a chance to see what has been leading up to the moments before they've seen each other before the ceremony and it brings back that rush of emotion from the ceremony in a perspective they haven't been able to see yet.

So, how is a same day slideshow accomplished? It's actually incredibly simple and I'm not sure why I hadn't thought about it before!

What you need:

~ Your DSLR filled with beautiful images
~ Your IPad
~ The USB cord that came with your camera
~ A Camera Connector Kit for your IPad.

This is all you need to accomplish a slideshow on your IPad, if that is how you'd like to present it. This is a good option if there isn't a place to set up a projector or if you don't own one. I also use a projector when possible, which can be set up in an inconspicuous place,..a corner of the ballroom, the hall leading into the ballroom, etc...If using the IPad only, you can set the IPad up on the gift table, the cake table, anywhere where it won't be in the way and I can have my assistant keep an eye on it throughout the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment